Chartreuse Ova

scrambled lamentations, psalms, parables and ramblings of a Christian mommy

Thursday, April 12, 2007

How Did It Go Today?


The meeting.

I'm not sure how it went.
You'd think that after a chat over coffee that lasted almost 5 hours I'd have a better answer than that.

It was good in that we bounced around so many subjects that I needed to discuss.

I was disappointed that a lightening bolt didn't strike to clear up the situation once and for all.
Nah, I knew that wouldn't happen...too easy.

Now I need to digest all the info I took in today. Pray over it. I expect God will awaken me at 2 a.m. sometime in the next week or so for an lightbulb moment. I don't expect that moment will answer all my questions.

After 5 hours, I'm glad I chose decaf...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out for those lightning bolts--we had one hit our house several years ago.

12:59 PM  
Blogger chartreuseova said...

I'm well aware of the power of lightning bolts. The last time one struck near me, I got pregnant within days.

2:32 PM  
Blogger zorra said...

Hmm, maybe that was my problem--no lightning bolts--wonder when the infertility docs will find a way to make money with that?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home