Chartreuse Ova

scrambled lamentations, psalms, parables and ramblings of a Christian mommy

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ten Things I Love Meme

For this meme, you are given a letter and must list 10 things you love that start with that letter. Christine of the Sacred Art of Living assigned me "E" (for Eggs) for the "Things I Love" meme.

Ten things I love beginning with E:

Easter. I love it all. The holy celebration, the welcome of Spring, the chocolates, even the eggs and bunnies.

Early Mornings. Quiet evenings are nice, but I prefer the freshness and potential of a just-born day.

Earth beneath my feet...especially barefoot.

Equality, when it exists and when I realize it doesn't but still have hope.

Endorphins, Exercise, and Energy. The three in one package.

Eccentric people. Interesting, authentic and much more than the label.

The End of a good book or movie even though part of me never wants the final scene to arrive.

Education and life-long learning.

Eagles, painting themselves across a canvas of sky.

Well, that's actually Eleven...um, another E

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list! Thanks so much for playing along. I love that you included the Earth and Eccentricity. I hope to be eccentric one day! Blessings, Christine

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't play, but if I had to do "E"s, I'd add:

Elephants, especially baby ones.

12:29 PM  
Blogger zorra said...

Excellent!

10:13 PM  
Blogger hip2b said...

Excellent and expressive.
Could you give me a letter?

6:02 PM  
Blogger chartreuseova said...

hipastorzwife2b,
At first I was thinking "R" for rubric, but nah.

"P" is perfect for you.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home