Chartreuse Ova

scrambled lamentations, psalms, parables and ramblings of a Christian mommy

Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Five: Thankfulness List



For the RevGalsBlogPals, MaryBeth writes
Welcome to the Friday Five!

This one is going to be veeeery simple: List at least five things (people, places, graces, miracles...) for which you are thankful. You may elaborate as you wish, or keep it simple.

Hat tip to Princess Mindy for the idea. Oh...and if you know The Veggie Tales' hit "Thankfulness Song," please hum it as you post.

  1. Poker. I like to watch it on TV, especially the World Series of Poker.
  2. Poker Chips. They make a great reward system, that actually seems to be working. After you collect a few, you exchange them for a reward activity. Little Sprout gets Red and Blue ones for doing things. She gives me white ones for exercising.
  3. Exercise. I really do enjoy it. Didn't exercise all through summer, but I'm looking forward to Autumn walks as the new season begins.
  4. New beginnings at a new church.
  5. Church friends, new & old. And those we have yet to meet.
  6. Meetings. No.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Thanks for playing. Nice to meet you.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Wish I could say the same about #3.
Fun lists.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you on #6.

12:39 PM  
Blogger leah said...

I love it, especially your combining serious and not-so...thanks for playing!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can relate so well with your post.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Long walks in autumn, that is something to be thankful for!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I hear you on the exercise. Finally got back to yoga today after two months on "mom moving" sabbatical. It felt great.

Great idea with the poker chips. I'll have to try that.

8:40 PM  
Blogger zorra said...

Love those poker chips. I especially love that you are earning some, too!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home