Chartreuse Ova

scrambled lamentations, psalms, parables and ramblings of a Christian mommy

Monday, July 12, 2010

Moderation No More Update

Just an update on my "Moderation No More" lifestyle makeover. There is no workbook or video for the program...I'm making it up as I go along.

Some things are going well...purging the house of unneeded items and junk. It has helped that Little Sprout has decided to part with toys she outgrew years ago. And Hubby is finally onboard with decluttering his "treasures" because he wants to move the rest of the way across the country in a few years. (We both lived on the East Coast before we met and married in the Midwest.

Chance is helping by staying out of the way most of the time and making sure to wake me early so I can go for a long walk for my exercise.

And some things are not going as well...my eating habits. Won't go into all the gruesome details but I'm not eating things that are good for me and instead eating those foods (some would question if they are real foods or just chemical experiments) that are definitely not helpful to my body. Some days are better than others and I am not giving up.

Spiritually, my life is a roller coaster. Actually this is an improvement. A few weeks ago things had bottomed out and stayed there. So at least now there is interest. There are some high points of gratitude and hope. And I no longer feel like I want to throw my hands in the air and walk away from church, the Church, and God.

So this morning finds me very grateful for a home, body, and spirit in transition.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Tell me how to get Ken on board with the decluttering. He's making me crazy. Sigh. THinking of you today, praying for you and your family, and wishing I was in Madison. :-)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think having a longer-term goal helps, like moving to your dream location. From a practical standpoint, I just didn't want to deal with moving all this stuff, when we do relocate...eventually.

Once you start decluttering, it can be addictive!

12:16 PM  
Blogger manoj said...

its nice article i like very much

4:17 AM  
Anonymous cheap jordan shoes said...


Adopt south the dew of hill wishs you lengthen life delay year
Cheap Real Jordans Give sb a present is really impracticable this year, carry will choose go 3 eggs: Be the first to be affected is holy egg, wish you are healthy restful
Should sending then is yuan of egg, wish you pay breaks up one time

8:53 PM  
Blogger ركن كلين said...

نحن كشركة متميزة فى أعمال التنظيف سوف نساعك فى الحصول على أفضل خدمات التنظيف البيوت والمنازل فى أقل وقت وبدون مجهود ؛ وبجودة فائقه لم تحصلى عليها من قبل وسوف تستعيدى جمال منزلك المبهر والمميز وتحولى منزلك مهما كان حجمه أو شكله أو جنة فقط باعتماد شركتنا على مجموعه من الامور البسيطة والدقيقة شركات تنظيف المنازل التى لن تكلفك أبدا وفى النهاية سوف ترى الخدمة وتحكم بنفسك
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج.شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخرج.شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخرج.شركة تنظيف فلل بالخرج.شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
كما يسعدنى ان اقدم ايضا خدمات مكافحة الحشرات ،رش المبيدات ونقل الاثاث
من خلل الرابط التالى
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج.شركة نقل عفش واثاث بالخرج
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج

عندما تستعين بشركة ليس لديها خبرة كافية في مجال تسليك البلوعات ولا تملك مواد تنظيف عالية الجودة وماكينات متخصصة لتسليك سوف تكون في مشكلة لانها لن تعطيك النظافة المطلوبة ولكن شركتنا لديها الخبرات والعمال واليكم الاختار شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing Article.
Awesome style of writing adopted by the author.
While reading the article I found that Malware – Free Online Tool to Scan is the best tool to delete all malware.
After many research, I found best way to know what is anti adware?
Thanks

2:59 AM  
Blogger Virus Removal Guidelines said...

I am a regular reader and I always look for new platforms to find the best stuff. I must say your website is one of the most innovative platforms I have discovered by far.Get rid of Search Umaxsrch Browser Hijacker

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home